- 2017 - 2019 Work experience in the psychiatric field
- 2018 Certificate as business coach with a focus on consulting
- 2019 (- now) Training in Psychoanalytically Oriented Psychotherapy, Viennese Psychoanalytic Academy
- 2021 Austrian association for people with autism
- 2023 Department of Psychoanalysis and Psychotherapy, University Departments of the MedUni Vienna / Vienna General Hospital
- Philosophy, English & American Studies, Social and Economic Sciences
Psychoanalytically Oriented Psychotherapy
Psychoanalytically oriented psychotherapy is a modern version of classical psychoanalysis. Its theoretical grounding is based on the classical concepts of Sigmund Freud. The therapeutic relationship as well as the transference-countertransference dynamics are at the center of attention. Psychoanalytically oriented psychotherapy is based primarily on object relations theory employed by theorists and clinicians such as Klein, Bion, Winnicott, Balint, Kernberg and other representatives of contemporary psychoanalysis.
As with all psychodynamic procedures, the processing of unconscious conflicts and pathological disturbances of personality development play a pivotal role. In the technical application, clarification and confrontation are more central than in classical psychoanalysis.
Psychoanalytically oriented psychotherapy is a psychoanalytic therapy method with one to two sessions per week. Psychoanalytically oriented psychotherapy can treat a large number of patients with a wide range of indications from childhood to older age with different cultural backgrounds.
(https://www.sozialministerium.at/dam/jcr:067ed3c8-aaea-4c84-84c2-a3afb9cef836/Patienteninformation_(BMGSPK),_Stand_29.04.2020.pdf, p. 13)
Psychotherapy can effectively help if you are suffering from anxiety, panic attacks, depression, addiction, and/or experience troubles in your relationships, for example. It can help you to become healthier, happier, and more successful.
Sessions can take place in person or online. The hourly rate for a 50-minutes session is 90$/£80/90€ and can be paid via bank transfer or PayPal. I'm located in Vienna, Austria.